USP Class VI Standard Wear and Anti-galling Resistant Dry Film Lubricants for the Pharmaceutical Industry:
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most competitive, and rapidly growing manufacturing sectors. Today, it has become an industry worth billions of dollars. With such rapid growth, manufacturers are facing challenges such as high production requirements, increasing tool replacement costs, reduced tool performances, etc. These challenges may intensify, when tools or equipment start showing signs of wear and corrosion. Microsurface Corporation applies a wide variety of dry film coatings that help pharmaceutical manufacturers avoid such problems.
Coating Systems for Pharmaceutical Industry
We provide following types of coatings for the pharmaceutical industry:
- Tungsten Disulfide: This coating can be applied to ferrous and non-ferrous materials, as well as selected manmade plastics, and solids. Abbreviated as WS2, the dry film lubricant is distinguishable due to its silver-gray color, and is well-known for its inertness, non-corrosive, and non-toxic properties. These properties make it ideal for clean room and medical application. We provide WS2 dry film lubricant, which has passed USP Class VI standard, and is biocompatible as per ISO-10993.
- Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2): This is one of the widely used dry film solids, which is known to maintain its lubricity in high speed, high load conditions. MoS2 has a low coefficient of friction, which varies depending on the cleanliness, humidity, and sliding conditions.
- MS-1216 Micro-Lube Lithium-Based Lubricant: This dry film lubricant effectively inhibits corrosion, and provides long-term lubrication. The MS-1216 is designed to keep out water, and contaminants.
Benefits of Dry Film Lubricants
Our lubricants are valued for a wide range of benefits that they offer. These include:
- Wear resistance
- Excellent lubricity
- Extreme toughness
- Withstanding extreme pressures and temperatures
- Resistance to oils and fats
To learn more about the benefits or applications of our dry film coatings in the pharmaceutical industry or across other industries, please feel free to contact us at 408.723. 0700, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.